The above gift types are the most common and "simple" (but highly effective!) planned gifts, but there are many other ways to use your assets to express your gratitude to Fenwick while also potentially
• reducing your income taxes
• reducing your capital gains taxes
• reducing or eliminating your estate tax liability
• creating an income stream for you or your heirs
• creating an immediate large tax deduction
Gifts of real estate, other tangible assets (collectibles, artwork, etc.), life insurance, private business interests and other assets may also be considered outright or in combination with other planned gift vehicles to achieve the above benefits.