From the Director of Technology Services
To further our commitment to excellence, the Fenwick Technology Department guides and develops, with the Administration and faculty, the school’s use of technology in the classroom and throughout the institution.
Students are encouraged to develop their computer skills and their knowledge of how technology can enrich and affects their lives throughout their academic program of studies. To support this goal:
• All students are required to have an iPad.
• Students will have access to the school network and the Internet.
• Students will have a network folder available online to store files.
To enhance communications between members of the Fenwick community:
• All faculty members, students and staff will be provided with a Fenwick e-mail address.
• Weekly Bulletins are emailed to all students and parents.
• Faculty, Students and those Parents who sign up for the Fenwick Emergency Notification System will receive an automated phone call with important information.
To enable parents and students to have a greater sense of a student’s academic progress, Fenwick uses a Learning Management System service (Schoology) which enables students and parents to interact with faculty members. to have access to their homework, grades and academic resources.
The Technology Department is open from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on school days. We are located in Rooms 253 and 255.If you have questions about Technology at Fenwick, please feel free to contact us.
Director of Technology Services
708-386-0127 ext. 322