Images associated with each area.
- Attract and retain the best teachers.
- Fund new and enhanced programs and technology.
- Fill classrooms with modern educational tools including new textbooks, computers and tablets.
Arts & Activities
- Continue the promotion and development of nationally recognized programs such as Fenwick's annual literary magazine, Touchstone and the TEAMS and WYSE competitions.
- Offer a broad range of clubs, events and activities to engage and inspire Fenwick’s diverse student body.
- Have the highest quality of safety equipment and facilities.
- Enhance playing fields, the pool and gymnasiums.
- Fund necessary technological improvements.
- Update the school's facilities as necessary to meet the evolving educational requirements of the
- student body.
- Ongoing remodeling and renovation of our historic 505 Washington Boulevard building.