Make the commitment to provide your Fenwick student with the tradition of excellence.
Since 1929, Fenwick has provided a high school experience that is unparalleled by its peers. It is the alma mater of Rhodes Scholars, Pulitzer Prize winners, Fortune 500 CEOs and many others making a positive impact locally, nationally and on the world stage. This level of excellence comes at a price and would not be possible without the generosity of current parents like you, and your philanthropic support of the Parent Annual Giving Program (PAG).
To keep tuition affordable, there is a gap of $3,500 per student that must be filled by philanthropy. PAG helps ensure that Fenwick can continue to attract and retain the best faculty, coaches and counselors to work with your child(ren).
While your child is enrolled at Fenwick, we ask for your annual support.
The Impact Of Your Gift
- Attract and retain the best teachers.
- Fund new and enhanced programs and technology.
- Fill classrooms with modern educational tools including new textbooks, computers and tablets.
Arts & Activities
- Continue the promotion and development of nationally recognized programs such as Fenwick's annual literary magazine, Touchstone and the TEAMS and WYSE competitions.
- Offer a broad range of clubs, events and activities to engage and inspire Fenwick’s diverse student body.
- Have the highest quality of safety equipment and facilities.
- Enhance playing fields, the pool and gymnasiums.
- Fund necessary technological improvements.
- Update the school's facilities as necessary to meet the evolving educational requirements of the
- student body.
- Ongoing remodeling and renovation of our historic 505 Washington Boulevard building.