Behavioral Expectations of Students Attending Prom
Senior Prom is being hosted by the Fenwick High School Mothers’ Club with the support of the Student Council. This event is for Fenwick High School Seniors from the class of 2021. We are very grateful to the Mothers’ Club for their tremendous efforts to make this event possible.
Cost & Ticket Sale Dates:
Senior Prom tickets will be sold online before the event. A late fee will be charged to any student who purchases a late ticket.
We will be using a program called UltraCamp for ticket sales. When purchasing, a parent or guardian must complete the consent form.
Buy Tickets Here
Arrival and Check In
Parking is available in the parking lot of The MAX. In addition, attendees may also be dropped off at the main entrance to the facility. All attendees must enter the event by 7:30 p.m. Attendees who arrive after this time will not be admitted to this event. Upon entry, attendees will be breathalyzed. Attendees will not be allowed to go to their cars at any point during the prom. All attendees will be searched, and any items brought into the prom will be searched. Backpacks, duffel bags, and other large bags or purses will not be allowed into the event.
Attendees will be able to leave when they choose; however, no one will be re-admitted once they have left. At 10 p.m., all attendees will be required to leave the premises. There is to be no gathering, waiting for, staging, or other loitering outside of the MAX before or after the event. An on-duty police officer will be monitoring the lot to keep everyone safe during and after the event.
This is a formal event. Attendees are expected to wear cocktail or evening dresses, suits or tuxedos to this event. Attendees who are not attired in formal wear will not be admitted to the event. Please be aware that the surface of the facility is astro-turf in most places. There will be a shoe check available. Please plan to bring footies/socks/flat shoes to wear if you plan to check your shoes. Flat shoes are highly recommended, but not required.
Expectations for Behavior
All of Fenwick’s behavioral expectations apply to attendees of this event.
In an effort to plan a safe, Covid-aware event, we expect all attendees to adhere to all local and state health guidelines. We will be using the following protocols for attendees:
- This event is limited to Fenwick seniors from the class of 2021 only. This is a final opportunity for seniors to celebrate together. No outside guests or Fenwick underclassmen will be permitted.
- Regardless of vaccination status, properly wear a mask for the duration of the event, except when drinking.
- Maintain social distance during the event.
- Respect and comply with any adult, whether Fenwick faculty or a parent chaperone, who asks participants to distance themselves.
- Attendees may not bring any backpacks, duffel bags, or other large purses or bags.
- This event is smoke, vape, and alcohol free. Possession of these items will be grounds for automatic dismissal from the event.
- No outside beverages or beverage containers.
Grounds for Automatic Dismissal from the Event
- Flagrant non-adherence to the Covid protocols or event guidelines
- Being under the influence or in possession of alcohol, drugs or drug paraphernalia at any time during this event. Attendees found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to leave until parents are contacted.
- Possession of alcohol, vaping, or smoking paraphernalia of any kind.
- Repeated requests from event supervisors to act safely or adhere to event guidelines.
As the event organizers, we reserve the right to contact the police should it be appropriate to do so.