- Graduation is at Allstate Arena on Saturday, May 29, at 12:00 p.m. Doors open at 11:00 a.m. Please note the following:
- Masks must be worn at all times, regardless of vaccination status, and social distance must be maintained.
- Graduates of the Class of 2021 will receive masks to wear at the ceremony. However, they must still wear a mask to enter Allstate Arena. If a graduate wants to wear a surgical mask, we ask that they wear the provided mask on top.
- Five guests may accompany each graduate. Guests will be seated in groups of five or fewer. Graduates will sit separately. Do not swap tickets. Anyone outside your family “pod” cannot sit with you nor can they join any group that will make it larger than five. Seating is first come first serve.
Please look for more detailed information in the coming weeks regarding parking, entering Allstate Arena, live-streaming, and so on.
- There will be separate entrances for students and parents/guests, so plan to take photos outside of Allstate Arena after the event.
- Possible live-streaming. Details will be forthcoming.
- Allstate Arena is ADA compliant.
- Tickets will be distributed at Graduation Practice