Turnabout DANCE INFORMATION
February 29, 2020
7:30-10:00 in the Field House Gymnasium
- $40 for a couple and $20 for a single on 2/24, 2/25 and 2/26
- $50 for a couple and $25 for a single on 2/27 and 2/28
- TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
- Tickets will be on sale in the link before school from 7:25- 7:50 and after school from 2:30 to 3:25.
- A signed permission form is required for every student who attends the dance.
- Permission forms are available online.
- All attendees must present a student ID at the door the night of the dance.
- After entering the dance, students may not leave until 10 p.m. when the dance ends.
- Student drop-off and pick-up will occur outside the Atrium. For the purpose of safety, students WILL NOT be allowed to leave the parking lot to meet rides at other locations.
- Attire is semi-formal (suit coats and ties for gentlemen and cocktail dresses for ladies).
- A coat-check service will be provided. Students are responsible for keeping their coat check ticket. Coats will not be returned to any student who misplaces his/her ticket until all other students have claimed their belongings. This is to protect the security of all items in the coat check. If a student cannot stay until all belongings have been claimed, he/she may pick-up his/her items from Student Services on Monday following the dance.
FOR GUEST FROM OTHER SCHOOLS:
- Only SENIORS may bring a guest from outside of Fenwick.
- A guest ticket must be purchased with a special “guest permission form” signed by the guest, his or her parents, and an administrator at the guest’s school.
- A guest’s ticket must be purchased during ticket sales.
- All guests must carry a student ID from his/her school while at the dance.
Turnabout 2020 Student Permission Form
2020 Guest Permission Form