Mr. Gary Richied, email@example.com, ext. 225
Fenwick’s Respect Life Club seeks to promote and uphold the dignity of all human life from conception until natural death. We promote respect for the sanctity of every individual human being created in God’s image and likeness, including unborn children from the moment of their conception, those newly born, persons with disabilities and special needs, the elderly, and those who are dying.
The main objective of the Respect Life Club is to communicate a comprehensive, inclusive pro-life message in our school and to help build what St. John Paul II called a “culture of life” at Fenwick.
• Use service and fundraising to support women in crisis pregnancies to find the support they need to choose life for their unborn children
• Work to educate and inform the student body about current legislative issues that affect life issues, both national and local
• Organize a “Vigil for Life,” featuring prayer and Eucharistic Adoration
• Host speaking engagements by experts and those involved in direct service
• Participate as a group in the March for Life Chicago and the local Life Chain
• Organize a Respect Life rosary and other opportunities for prayer
• Serve as a resource to the greater Fenwick community on pro-life issues