Mr. Roger Finnell, email@example.com, ext. 217
The Blackfriars Guild presents three productions annually. These give the students an opportunity to learn theatre arts (onstage and on crew) and to express themselves artistically through acting, singing, dancing, playing musical instruments (solos and in groups) and skit writing, as well as to learn how to share their theatrical talents with others as they prepare productions for performance.
- A well-received production of our fall comedy-drama, "Quality Street."
- Large and appreciative crowds for "Banua 2019," our musical comedy revue
- A large and extremely talented cast for our spring musical, "The Music Man."
- 2019 Fall Comedy: "David Copperfield," November 1st (7:30 p.m.), 2nd (7:30 p.m.) and 3rd (3 p.m.).
- "David Copperfield" is Charles Dickens's classic comedy-drama about the life and times of a young English boy. Note: This is the 50th annual Fall Comedy at Fenwick! Preceding the Nov. 2nd performance, there will be a special reception and short program to celebrate this special occasion. Please RSVP to Peter Durkin if you plan on attending the reception at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on this link to purchase tickets.
- Click on this link to purchase a program ad.
- Banua 2020 - Our annual musical comedy revue featuring solo and group musical arts, chorus numbers and original comedy skits: February 7th (7 p.m.) and February 8th (7 p.m.), 2020.
Friday, October 25th, 3:15 - 4:00 PM, Fenwick Auditorium
Monday, October 28th - Friday, November 1st, Outside Room 152
Monday, November 18th - Friday, November 22nd, Auditorium
- 2020 Spring Musical Comedy: "Shrek - The Musical," April 3rd (7 p.m.), 4th (7 p.m.) & 5th (3 p.m.).
- The classical animated movie comes to life onstage with great music, costumes and special effects.