Sports Physicals are on May 24
The sports physicals will meet ISHA requirements for the summer workouts as well as all sports for the 2017-2018 seasons.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Students can get a physical during their lunch time, study hall, physical education or health class. You will receive a copy of the form with your registration confirmation. You will need your login information that you have used for summer school, bus tickets, hang tags or AP testing.
- Additional physical forms are available in the Lunchroom, Health Office and Daily Bulletin.
- For direct payment of 30.00 see the Daily Bulletin or the Health Office page.
- History section MUST be completed by Guardians.
- Students will NOT be given a physical if the parent and athlete signatures are missing from the bottom of the form.
- All physical forms will be uploaded to the new Magnus health system through Fenwick once the physician has reviewed and signed them. Please allow one month from the date of physical for the upload.
Click here to register for the SPORTS PHYSICAL DAY.
Click here for additional sport physical forms.
Click here for a flyer: Help us spread the word.