September 28, 2021
Meet our seven "Commended Students" for the 2022 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Fenwick High School is proud to announce that seven senior students have been named Commended Students in the 2022 National Merit Scholarship Program. Some 34,000 Commended Students throughout the United States are recognized for their exceptional academic promise. Please congratulate:
- Vince Ian Beltran – Berwyn, IL, Heritage Middle School
- LisaGrace Dillon – La Grange Park, IL, St. Francis Xavier Catholic School
- Aidan Evans – Riverside, IL, Hauser Junior High
- Amelia Scharpf – Berwyn, IL, St. Mary’s Catholic School (Riverside)
- Keeley Sikora – Oak Park, IL, Ascension Catholic School
- Grace Simmons – Riverside, IL, St. Mary’s Catholic School
- Peter Zeh – River Forest, IL, Roosevelt Junior High
From left: Amelia Scharpf, Grace Simmons, Peter Zeh, Aidan Evans, Vince Ian Beltran, LisaGrace Dillon and Keeley Sikora.
Although they will not continue in the ’22 competition for National Merit Scholarship awards, Commended Students placed among the top 50,000 students who entered the 2022 competition by taking the 2020 Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test.
READ ABOUT OUR FIVE CLASS OF ’22 SEMI-FINALISTS!