Only 500 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket. The winner may choose to collect their prize (less withheld income taxes), or apply net winnings to a Fenwick tuition. Tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $16,600. All proceeds from the raffle benefit the Fenwick Fund, which provides nearly all of the financial assistance Fenwick is able to give to deserving students. Raffle drawing to be held on Friday, October 22, 2021, at Drury Lane Theatre. Winner need not attend the Gala to win.
OFFICIAL RULES & RESTRICTIONS
- Raffle participants must be 21 years old or older.
- Federal and state laws provide that the winner must pay all taxes on the value of the prize including income taxes. The winner is responsible for all costs associated with the acquisition and award of the prize.
- No portion of the purchase price of this raffle ticket is tax-deductible.
- A minimum of 300 tickets must be sold to win the $20,000 prize; if less than 300 tickets are sold, the prize will equal half the revenue collected from sold tickets.
- Only official entry forms will be accepted.
- You may enter as often as you wish. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- The winner will be selected in a random drawing on October 22, 2021. Winner need not be present and will be officially informed by letter.
- Fenwick High School is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.