• Maintain a healthy, vibrant Dominican presence on campus
• Foster the campus ministry program
• Continue the life-changing Kairos retreat program
• Continue to promote and develop our nationally recognized programs such as Fenwick's annual literary magazine, Touchstone, and debate program
• Further enhance our arts and music programs and the Blackfriars Guild
• Strengthen the Preaching Team
• Attract and retain the best teachers
• Fund new and enhanced programs and technology
• Equip classrooms with modern educational tools including new textbooks, computers and tablets
• Continue the excellence of our WYSE, TEAMS and Math Competition academic teams
• Offer a broad range of clubs, events, athletics and activities to engage and inspire Fenwick’s diverse student body
• Have the highest quality safety equipment and facilities
• Provide tuition assistance to academically qualified students who otherwise wouldn’t be able to benefit from a Fenwick education
• Expand and increase our outreach efforts to all Fenwick community members and strengthen the welcoming environment of Fenwick through facilities and communications enhancements
For more information about the impact of your gift and/or how the four core pillars of Dominican spirituality are the essence of the unique Fenwick experience today, please contact Vice President of Institutional Advancement Chris Ritten at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-948-0350.
Thank you for your support of Fenwick High School!