Fenwick's National Merit Scholarship Finalists (from left): Jack Vomacka, Paul Cederoth, Skye Ozga, Thomas Bartecki, Matthew Augustyn and Jacob Mazur.
The National Merit Scholarship Program has determined whom among the Semi-Finalists have met all of the requirements and have been named Finalists in this year’s program. The selection of some 7,500 National Merit Scholarships from among 15,000 Finalists is now in progress. Winners in the various programs administered by the National Merit Program will be announced in April, May, June and July of this year.
Good luck to our 2018 candidates! They are:
- Matthew Augustyn (from Westmont)
- Thomas Bartecki (from Hinsdale)
- Paul Cederoth (from Oak Park)
- Jacob Mazur (from Elmwood Park)
- Skye Ozga (from Riverside)
- Jack Vomacka (from Riverside)
More info about the National Merit Scholars Program