Poms is Fenwick’s high-energy, competitive dance team. The team performs at home football and basketball games, and also competes every year in IHSA tournaments.
- April 26th-27th 5-7pm - Dance Team Tryout Clinics
- April 27th 7pm Tryout following the Dance Clinic
- 2017 IHSA State Qualifier
- 3rd place in 2014–2015 State Team Dance Illinois competition
- 2014–2015 ISHA State qualifiers
- 25th place in IHSA State competition
The Poms Clinic will practice in the Fenwick Gymnasium on the following days:
Tuesday, October 10th - 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 12th - 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Gameday half-time performance:
Friday, October 13th - 7:30 p.m. kickoff at Triton College.
The practices will be run by Fenwick's Head Poms coach Nicole Drougas. Each "Future Friar" will receive a bow and t-shirt. Contact Scott Thies at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We invite all families to the performance on October 13th at Triton College.
Register for the Poms Clinic