Girls’ Track & Field is open to any Fenwick female student regardless of experience or expertise. This is a sport for any athlete with any interest or talents. There are 18 events in an outdoor meet for sprinters, distance runners, throws, vault and jumps. The season begins in January.
- 2019 Team wins FIRST Track Championship in history at the Sullivan Invitational.
- 2018 Claire Gatermann set a new school pole vault record and finished 13th at State.
- 2018 Margaret O'Brien finishes 6th in the 3200 m run at State
- 2018 The 4x8 relay team finsihed 6th at State with runners Maria Quinn, Marie O'Brien, Maggie VanErmen, and Laura Durkin
- 2018 Other State Quaifiers were Colleen Grogan (hurdles), Emma Hackett (discus) and Laura Durkin (800)
- 2017 Claire Gatermann became the First Fenwick Pole Vaulter to qualify for the State Finals.
- 2017 Colleen Grogan qualified in the high and low hurdles
- 2017 Margaret O'Brien qualified in the 3200 m run.
- 2016 - 6 girls qualified for the IHSA State Finals including two in the 300 m hurdles (a first for Fenwick girl's)
- 2016 Grace Cronin ’16 set five records in her last three meets and went on to become the IHSA State Champion in the 300m hurdles
- Dale Heidloff, Head Coach, email@example.com, ext. 222
- Kevin Roche, Assistant Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gus Coronado, Assistant Coach
- Erin Power, Assistant Coach, email@example.com
- Tom Lavins, Assistant Coach
- Britney Whitehead, Assistant Coach