Girls’ Track & Field is open to any Fenwick female student regardless of experience or expertise. This is a sport for any athlete with any interest or talents. There are 18 events in an outdoor meet for sprinters, distance runners, throws, vault and jumps. The season begins in January.
- 2017 Claire Gatermann became the First Fenwick Pole Vaulter to qualify for the State Finals.
- 2017 Colleen Grogan qualified in the high and low hurdles
- 2017 Margaret O'Brien qualified in the 3200 m run.
- 2016 - 6 girls qualified for the IHSA State Finals including two in the 300 m hurdles (a first for Fenwick girl's)
- 2016 Grace Cronin ’16 set five records in her last three meets and went on to become the IHSA State Champion in the 300m hurdles