The Fenwick High School Girls’ Swimming & Diving Team dedicates itself to the pursuit of excellence both in and out of the pool. Our goal each season is to provide an environment, which encourages our student athletes to set goals, work hard, improve as a swimmer/diver, gain confidence building self-esteem, and even more importantly, grow as a human being. By participating on our team, athletes develop camaraderie and learn valuable lessons in developing strategies to help them set and achieve their goals. Our success is dependent on each student athlete’s complete commitment to themselves and the team’s goals.
- State Finishes — 9th (2008), 3rd (2009), 5th (2010), 2nd (2011), 2nd (2012), 3rd (2013), 7th (2015)
- 2015 IHSA Sectional Champions (14th consecutive year)
- 2015 MCAC JV Conference Champions (6th consecutive year)
- IHSA State Record — 200-yard Medley Relay 1:41.68 (set in 2012)
- Collegiate Swimmers —
- Kelly Ryan ’10 (Notre Dame), Mary Kate Campbell ’10 (Diving Northwestern), Maureen Barron ’11 (University of Pennsylvania), Haley Wickham ’12 (University of Pennsylvania), Mimi Schneider ’14 (Texas), Paulina Kaminski ’14 (Yale), Erin Scudder ’16 (United States Naval Academy)