Boys’ Track & Field is open to any Fenwick male student regardless of experience or expertise. This is a sport for any athlete with any interest or talents. There are 18 events in an outdoor meet for sprinters, distance runners, throws, vault and jumps.
May 21st - Rice Relays at Br. Rice H.S.
Parents are Welcome!!!!!
4:30- Field Events start
5:30 - Running Events Start
5:55- 3200 meter run
6:15- 110 meter high hurdles
6:30- 100 meter dash
6:50- 800 meter run
7:25- 400 meter dash
7:45- 300 IM hurdles
8:00- 1600 meter run
8:20- 200 meter dash
8:30- Big Man Relay
Please come out and cheer on the team.
- Dave Rill, Head Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arnie Gough, Sprints and Hurdles Coach, email@example.com
- Dan Wnek, Distance Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 275
- Tom Lavin, High jump coach
- Brixton Rill, Distance Coach,
- Brian Dzingai, Sprints Coach
- Judith Tichacek, Throws Coach, email@example.com
Please see the attached link for viewing additional photos: https://www.flickr.com/groups/4561418@N24/
Photos have been provided by James A. Brown