Boys’ Track & Field is open to any Fenwick male student regardless of experience or expertise. This is a sport for any athlete with any interest or talents. There are 18 events in an outdoor meet for sprinters, distance runners, throws, vault and jumps. The season begins in the winter.
- 2017 IHSA Sectional Champions
- 2017 Twenty-one state finals qualifiers in ten events!
- 2016, 2017 Anthony Pasquesi All-State, Long Jump
- Frosh/Soph Chicago Catholic League Indoor Championships 2015
- Fenwick consistently qualifies athletes for the IHSA State Finals in a variety of events
- Many athletes go on to compete on the collegiate level in NCAA Divisions I to III
- Marcus McKinley, Head Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 234
- David Rill, Distance Coach, email@example.com
- Ray Moland, Shot and Discus Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 309
- Bryan Cleal, Assistant Coach
- Lou Becker, Assistant Coach