Boys’ Track & Field is open to any Fenwick male student regardless of experience or expertise. This is a sport for any athlete with any interest or talents. There are 18 events in an outdoor meet for sprinters, distance runners, throws, vault and jumps. The season begins in the winter.
END OF YEAR BANQUET - Tuesday, May 21, 6:00pm @ Fenwick Cafeteria - sign up forms available via email to Coach Marks or in the Coaches office. Please bring to the Coaches office when completed.
- Dave Rill, Head Coach, email@example.com
- Arnie Gough, Sprints and Hurdles Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tricia Marks, Distance Coach, email@example.com
- Ray Moland, Shot and Discus Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 309
- Dr. Jim Quaid, Sprint Coach, email@example.com
- Dan Wnek, Distance Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 275
Please see the attached link for viewing additional photos: https://www.flickr.com/groups/4561418@N24/
Photos have been provided by James A. Brown