The following navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move through main tier links and expand / close menus in sub tiers. Up and Down arrows will open main tier menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.
1. Complete the Fingerprinting Form and follow the instructions for digital fingerprinting here. Fingerprints should be completed at any Accurate Biometrics location. All coaches must get fingerprinted.
2. Complete the online Archdiocese Background Check Application.
3. Register for and attend a Virtus training class.
4. Read and sign the New Hire Code of Conduct.
5. Complete and submit the Cants Form to the human resources department (Attn. Trish Grigg).
6. Complete and submit the State W4 and Federal W4 forms.
7. Complete the Online Mandated Reporter Training Course. Please print a copy of the certificate of completion on the final page.
8. Review the Compliance Guidelines for Protecting Children to ensure you have completed all the necessary requirements.
9. Email Staunton Peck to set up your IHSA login to complete the PES (Performance Enhancing Substance) and Concussion exams.
10. If you are not a certified coach in one of the following ways then you will need to email Dave Hogan to get ASEP certified. - ASEP, ISBE, NFHS, Certified Teacher, Certified Substitute Teacher, or Retired teacher from IHSA school.
11. Complete the Direct Deposit Form.