Western Suburbs (Naperville, Hinsdale, Western Springs LaGrange Etc.):
The Metra/Burlington Northern train # 1224 will drop off at the Riverside station at approx.7:25am. The shuttle will drop off at the Berwyn train station leaving Fenwick after 10th period at 2:45pm train# 1239 and after 11th period at 3:45pm train #1251.
Northwest Suburbs (Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst Etc.):
The Metra/Union Pacific pickup and drop off will be at North Blvd / Marion St. in Oak Park. The AM train #20 will arrive at 7:29AM.
The shuttle will depart Fenwick after 10th period at 2:45pm train #37 and after 11th period at 3:45pm train #39
The Activity Bus departs Fenwick at 5:30pm drop off at Oak Park station for train #57and Berwyn train #1273
South Route will use the following borders for its service run:
Central Avenue (east), 63rd Street (south), and will return to Fenwick along Harlem Avenue (west).
North Route will border Foster (north), Cumberland (west) and Austin Avenue (east).
Lake View Route – Lake Shore(east) Belmont (north) I-290 (south)
All Route Buses will depart Fenwick at 3:40pm. (this is the only departure time for routes)
For students taking the Routes:
- Students with paid registration will determine the bus routes.
- Occasional riders will NOT influence bus routes.
- Every effort will be made to schedule a stop within a few blocks of each student’s home.
- Routes will be determined in August.
- Temporary bus passes and copies of the routes will be sent out in August. Permanent bus passes for the 2021/2022 school year will be processed once ID photos are taken. Your I.D. is your bus pass.
- North/South Route buses will arrive before Period 01 and will leave after Period 11.
- Occasional rider bus coupons are available for students on the Fenwick web site. The cost Coupons books are $50.00 for a total of 10 rides. Coupons books are sold Online, please bring your receipt to the reception desk to claim your book.
- Buses are limited to 48 students per bus on a first come first service basis.
All routes will require a deposit of $100.00 at registration. The balance will be paid in 8 equal installments beginning September 2021 through April 2022.
Cost is based on the assumption that we will be returning to a normal school schedule provided that the CDC guidelines allow.
. You will need your UltraCamp login and password when registering. You can use this link
to either set-up your account or to retrieve your password.