Mr. Kyle Kmiecik, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 118
Best Buddies empowers youth to become advocates for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities by organizing and attending special events that promote advocacy and bring awareness to the disability rights movement.
Best Buddies at Fenwick is part of the Illinois High Schools Best Buddies Promoters Program. Since we do not have a traditional special education program, we are committed to raising awareness, advocating for individuals with special needs and striving to positively influence our families, friends and communities through our words and actions.
- Participating in Disability Awareness Week at Fenwick as well as the Best Buddies Friendship Walk at Brookfield zoo.
- Students working together to positively influence our community, friends, families and school to promote social justice.
- Fall Fest with West Suburban Special Recreation
- Monthly events with Opportunity Knocks
- Monthly Events/Activities with Proviso Area for Exceptional Children
- Facebook: Fenwick Best Buddies
Back to Clubs & Activities