Girls’ Track & Field is open to any Fenwick female student regardless of experience or expertise. This is a sport for any athlete with any interest or talents. There are 18 events in an outdoor meet for sprinters, distance runners, throws, vault and jumps. The season begins in the winter.
- 2016 Season 6 girls qualified for the IHSA State Finals including two in the 300m hurdles. Sending two girls to State in one event has never been done at Fenwick.
- Grace Cronin ’16 set five records in her last three meets and went on to become the IHSA State Champion in the 300m hurdles
- Dale Heidloff, Head Coach, email@example.com, ext. 222
- Mickey Collins, Assistant Coach, mcollins@fenwick friairs.com
- Kevin Roche, Assistant Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gus Coronado, Assistant Coach
- Peter Jakova, Assistant Coach
- Olivia Murino, Assistant Coach