Transfer students will be considered for admission to Fenwick High School based on the following conditions:
1. Space availability within a given class year.
2. Applicant has a 3.0 GPA or higher at current school.
3. All transfer applicants will be reviewed by the Fenwick administration to determine if the applicant’s course work matches closely to the Fenwick curriculum.
4. Fenwick must receive the following information no later than the second week of June for immediate fall term:
- Completed transfer application
- Applicant's most recent transcript
- A copy of all standardized test scores
- A letter of recommendation
Send completed applications to:
Director of Admissions
Fenwick High School
(708) 386-0127 Ext: 302
(708) 386-4323 Fax