Fenwick High School
505 Washington Blvd.
Oak Park, IL 60302
Fenwick High School is located off of the Austin exit from I-290, and is close to CTA Green and Blue lines.
Google Directions to Fenwick
MapQuest Directions to Fenwick
There are two lots used for student parking. The first is on campus, the second is located at Madison Street and Oak Park Avenue, a few blocks west of campus. Parking at either lot is available through the purchase of parking passes. These passes are sold at the end of the school year for the next school year. Student parking passes are currently sold out.
Parking can be difficult around Fenwick. There is a parking lot located off East Blvd between Madison and Washington. This is reserved for faculty and staff during the school day but is available for visitors on weekends and in the evening. Parking is available on many of the surrounding streets but it is strictly regulated. Be sure to check the signs for parking availability.
BUS & SHUTTLE SERVICE
South Route – Uses the following borders for its service run:
Central Avenue (east), 63rd Street (south), and will return to Fenwick along Harlem Avenue (west).
Arrives at Fenwick for Period 01 at 7:45 am
Departs Fenwick after Period 11 at 3:20 pm
North Route – Borders Foster (north), Cumberland (west) and Austin Avenue (east).
Arrives at Fenwick for Period 01 at 7:45 am
Departs Fenwick after Period 11 at 3:20 pm*
*The 2nd run to the Lake/Marion station after Period 11 will also include students on the North Side route
Lake View Route – Tentatively covering north east Chicago – (River North, Loop, Lincoln Park, Bucktown, Lake View, Wicker Park, Gold Coast)
#1 – The first activity bus will run every weeknight from Fenwick to both train stations, departing at 5:20 P.M. This bus MIGHT NOT be able to accommodate all after school activities. There will be a $2.50 fee for use of the activity bus for all riders. Driver will not accept cash. Students must purchase a coupon book from the reception desk for the Activity Bus fee. A bus pass will be accepted on the activity bus.
#2 – The second activity bus will run every weeknight from Fenwick to both train stations, departing at 5:50 P.M. This bus MIGHT NOT be able to accommodate all after school activities. There will be a $2.50 fee for use of the activity bus for all riders. Driver will not accept cash. Students must purchase a coupon book from the reception desk for the Activity Bus fee. A bus pass will be accepted on the activity bus.
Western Suburbs (Naperville, Hinsdale, Western Springs LaGrange Etc.):
The Metra/Burlington Northern pickup will be in downtown Riverside (AM) and the drop off will be in Berwyn (PM).
Northwest Suburbs (Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst Etc.):
The Metra/Union Pacific pickup and drop off will be at North Boulevard and Marion Street in Oak Park.
- Buses for the Metra Stations will also arrive before Period 1 and will be available after Periods 10 & 11.
- Late shuttles to the Metra stops leave Fenwick at 5:20 p.m. and 5:50 p.m.
Union Pacific West Line AM - Lake/Marion St. Station
Arrives at Fenwick at for Period 01 at 7:45 am (leaves station at 7:35 am)
Picks up all students on Train #20 (arrives at Lake/Marion St Station at 7:11 am) and Train #24 (arrives at Lake/Marion Station at 7:31 am)
Union Pacific West Line PM - Lake/Marion St. Station
Departs Fenwick after Period 10 - 2:30 pm and after Period 11 at 3:20 pm
Burlington/Northern Shuttle AM - Riverside Station
Arrives at Fenwick at 7:45 am for Period 01 (leaves Riverside at 7:15 am)
Buses pick up all students on Train # 1232 (arrives at Riverside at 7:11 am)
Burlington/Northern Shuttle PM – Berwyn Station
Departs after Period 10 – 2:30 pm and after Period 11 at 3:20 pm**
**The 2nd run to the Burlington Northern train after Period 11 will also include students on the South Side route.
All train schedules can be found on www.metrarail.com.
For students taking the routes:
- Students with paid registration will determine the bus routes.
- Occasional riders will NOT influence bus routes.
- Every effort will be made to schedule a stop within a few blocks of each student’s home.
- Routes will be determined in August.
- Temporary bus passes and copies of the routes will be enclosed in your packet that is picked up in August. Permanent bus passes for the 2016–2017 school year will be processed once ID photos are taken. Your ID is your bus pass.
- North/South Route buses will arrive before Period 01 and will leave after Period 11.
- Occasional rider bus coupons are available for students on the Fenwick website. The cost of coupon books are $27.50 for a total of 10 rides. Coupon books are sold online, please bring your receipt to the reception desk to claim your book.
- There are no refunds issued after October 1st.
One Way Annual
(AM or PM Only)
Register online at fenwickfriars.com.